Re: SM mast access cover plate

John Clark <john.biohead@...>

Excellent THX for the update.

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 6:22 PM Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...> wrote:

Thierry is there at SAV.

I just ordered some stuff with him.

Alan

Elyse SM437

From: ShareParts@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:ShareParts@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Wednesday, 20 May 2020 04:53
To: ShareParts@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ShareParts] SM mast access cover plate

Not yet.  I understand they are closed due to Covid.

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 6:39 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

I assume you tried Amel. At one time they had a bin full of these. But when they are gone, they are gone.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 7:19 AM John Clark via groups.io <biohead=rocketmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,
   My original cover plate at the base of the main mast had a 24v power plug mounted on it for which I do not have a use, but which developed a leak and shorted out, so I am replacing it with my spare blank cover.  I would like to have another blank coverplate in the spares locker.   Does anyone know if the access plate is an Amel specific part?  See the photo.  I looked through WestMarine and Defender catalogs and have not found one.  Am I using the right terminology?

John Clark
SV Annie SM 37
Water Island USVI

Join ShareParts@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.