Topics

Mastervolt 24V, 110A Alternator for sale

MICHELE LUCCIOLA

Hello Alexander,
Does the alternator comes with the regulator?
May you give me an idea of the shipping charge to Italy? (Rome zip 00141)
If possible pls  send me a pic to michelelucciol@...

Thanks
Michele

That is a very good price.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 12:00 PM Alexander Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...> wrote:
Due to a change form Volvo D3-110 to Beta Marine I sell this alternator. It has been bought new in spring 2017 and was used for ca. 500h. The new price at Electec in Saint Martin was USD 1470.00, sells now for USD 470.00.

Alexander Ramseyer