Topics

Genoa, Main and Mizzen Sails for sale Super Maramu 2000

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Genoa, Main and Mizzen Sails Super Maramu 2000

Mizzen sail Hydranet.

Like Brand NEW, very little use, still crispy.

Paid $4290 asking $2000

http://nikimat.com/factures/2013_11_13_banks_sail_mizzen_sail.jpg

Genoa sail:

DEME Sail, estimated 35% to 40% wear, need bi-annual restitching

Would prefer a professional sail maker give estimate of wear.

Asking $2000

Main Sail:

DEME Sail, estimated 35% to 40% wear, need bi-annual restitching

Would prefer a professional sail maker give estimate of wear.

Asking $1000

All need to go.  No reasonable offer refused, will combine.

Located in Sint Maarten, prefer pick up.

Note: the sails were removed from the boat and store in my hotel prior the hurricane, they have not been underwater, when I moved from the island they have been store in my container.

More parts coming soon.