Topics

Maramu Furling Mainsail never used Hydranet Triradial construction #SELL

I have a QSail Maramu Furling Mainsail that has never been used made of Dimension Polyant Hydranet in a Triradial construction. Specs are:
Hydra Net (Tri-radial cut with HNR 343/433) Amel Maramu F. Main / 1984
White Sunbrella UV on the clew.
Luff: 13,40m
Leech: 13,70m
Foot: 4,00m
The current location of this sail is Galveston Island, Texas USA
The Special Pricing to Amel Owners for this sale is currently 2.597,00€. - Accepting offers over $1,800USD

Bill Rouse
brouse"at"gmail.com

Gary Silver <garysilver@...>

Bill:  I might be interested but the dimension I have from Amel for the Main sail are

Luff (m) Leech (m) Foot (m)
15.50 15.91 4.51

This seems quire different from the above.  Why is the QSail so much smaller?

Gary

Gary,

The sail is for a Maramu, NOT a Super Maramu😀

I have never been able to say to Gary Silver, I got you...but I can now!😀

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar