Rare "Gold Vane wind sensor (mast top unit)

Steve Leeds

I have a fully functional B&G gold vane mast head unit.   I believe it is a Type C. from around 1985.  Just serviced by a B&G authorized service center who installed new bearings.  A totally electro-mechanical unit with no electronics -- very reliable.  In excellent condition off my own boat.  Cable and base available separately.  Photos available.  I believe it was used with Hornet series wind instruments among others.

$600 or best offer.

I also have other B&G parts such as the old propeller boat speed transducers.   A B&G model 213 wind sensor.  Also I have new windlass push button switches.

Clearing out my warehouse!

Steve Leeds
Circumnavigator's Yacht Service, Inc.
circumnavigators@...