Topics

Volvo D3-110i-A, original Volvo parts for sale

Alexander Ramseyer

Edited

Dear AMEL 54 / Volvo D3 owner,
due to an engine change to Beta Marine, my Volvo spares are for sale. If nothing else is mentioned, the parts are new. I bought most of the new parts in the U.S. in 2019.

3 Oil Filter
2 Air Filter
1 Air Filter Housing (used)
2 Belt
1 Tensioner
3 Timing Belt
6 Diesel Filter
2 Impeller
1 Fuel Filter Kit / Hand Pump (used)
1 Fuel Filter Kit / Hand Pump (new)
1 Impeller Housing Cap
1 Raw Water Pump (refurbished by Volvo dealer)
1 Raw Water Pump (used, not refurbished)
1 Gasket for Turbo
1 Starter solenoid (Valeo)
1 Starter Motor (used)
1 Instrument, Cockpit (warning lamps)
1 Instrument, Cockpit, (RPM gauge)
1 24 Volt Alternator, 110A, 2,5 years old, incl. original Regulator
1 12 Volt Alternator, original, refurbished by Lauderdale Alternators, never used since
1 12 Volt Alternator, original, has to be refurbished before usage
1 Oil cooler (used for 1 month only)
1 ZF Gear Box