Topics

Yanmar Engine excellent working Condition 4JH3HTE

eric freedman

This Yanmar 4JH3HTE is in perfect working condition. It has about 7200 hours
on it. Recently changed turbo and injector nozzles.

It works fine . starts immediately, no smoke, all fluid reports from
Caterpillar came back AOK.

I have religiously adhered to the maintenance schedule. This engine came new
from the factory when I bought Kimberlite.

Any questions please email me at kimberlite@optonline.net.

I am changing this engine as I plan extensive travel and do not want to have
to repair something far from any good service center.

It have never given me any problems.

It is in St Maarten it can be shipped anywhere.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376