Amel Yacht Owners Group main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.ioThe Amel Yacht Owners Group has over 1,200 active members. Membership is restricted to actual Amel Yacht owners (present and past), those who plan to buy a new or used Amel, or those simply wanting more information about Amel yachts. The Amel Yacht Owners Group is independent and in no way connected to Chantier Amel, La Rochelle, France (www.amel.fr). This group is sponsored and supported by Bill Rouse, owner of Amel Owners Yacht School (http://amelownersyachtschool.com/) specializing in training new owners of Amel yachts and supporting current owners. Amel yacht owner, Bob Rossi, is supporting this group with the following domain: AmelYachtOwnersGroup.com. This URL makes it easy for you to always find our homepage and refer us to other Amel yacht owners. The Group allows a single sponsor to advertise on the Wiki (Help) page. That sponsor contributes to the future cost of maintaining our group on the Groups.io platform.
We encourage postings that will genuinely help Amel owners source needed parts and services. We encourage you to support the Amel brand and be respectful to the brand in your postings.
- Please do not post anything that could be considered offensive or derogatory regarding Amel, any Member, or Sponsor.
- Please refrain from political issues and rude, or inappropriate language.
- Please refrain from criticism of persons or businesses in which you may have experienced unsatisfactory results, because it would be one-sided, without the ability of the other side to respond.
Buying or Selling Amel yachts and/or Amel Parts (Join these subgroups):
Yachts For Sale Subgroup: Amel yacht owners wanting to sell their Amel and Buyers wanting to buy an Amel can post details once every 60 days.
Share Parts Subgroup: Amel yacht owners wishing to Buy or Sell cruising spares from one another can post details once every 60 days. We encourage using Amel (SAV@Amel.fr) for all your spare parts needs.
Posting in the above Subgroups: After posting in either of the subgroups, members can make a short summary post in the main group, advising all members of the Subgroup post...please save the details for the Subgroup posting.
The postings in any of the subgroups can only be viewed by joining that subgroup (sorry we don't have an option with this). You can join any subgroup and choose NO EMAIL, or other email options.
Amels that have completed a World Tour (Circumnavigated): Bold = More than once. To be added email main+owner@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
|SM 387 BeBe 2017 Bill & Judy Rouse||SH #127 Hanoah 2017 Roger Wilson|
|SM 419 Sabbatical III 2018 Mark & Laura Pitt||M 121 Libertad 2017 Dennis & Virginia Johns|
SM 428 EUTIKIA 2018 Giovanni&Marina Testa
SM #375 ScentStone 2019 Fred
|SM 332 Island Pearl II 2019 Colin & Lauren Streeter||A54 #164, Amanin, 2015, Haldun Karagoz|
|54 035 CARANGO 2017 Peter and Vicky Forbes||SM 177 Belissima, Sylvie et Rémi BARRE|
|54 056 Caduceus 2017 Martin& Elizabeth Bevan||
SM 228 SAOL EILE 2010-2016 Paraic O' Maoilriada & Myra Reid
|SM 262 AQUARIUS 2007 under the ownership of Jemp||
|SM 292 Katalu 2006
SM 292 Quetzal 2014 Francois Dessemonet
SM 292 Quetzal 2020 Heinz Stutenbäumer
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]