Amel Yacht Owners Group main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
About: The Amel Yacht Owners Group is 20 years old this year and has over 1,300 active members. Membership is restricted to actual Amel Yacht owners (present and past), those who plan to buy a new or used Amel, or those who believe that there is an Amel yacht in their future. Do not use this Group or any information shared by this group for commercial purposes. The Amel Yacht Owners Group is independent and in no way connected to Chantier Amel, La Rochelle, France (www.amel.fr). This group is owned and supported by Bill Rouse, owner of Amel Owners Yacht School (http://amelownersyachtschool.com/) specializing in training new owners of Amel yachts and supporting current owners. Amel yacht owner, Bob Rossi, is supporting this group with the following domain: AmelYachtOwnersGroup.com. This URL makes it easy for you to always find our homepage and refer us to other Amel yacht owners. Anything you post in this group is shared with will all members and will be shared with any Amel owner, any future Amel owner, or member. Sharing information about our Amels and our experiences makes this a wonderful community where we can help one another.
Purchase Discounts: Bill Rouse has negotiated significant discounts for all group members on large expense items such as sails, standing rigging, Wind/Weather Forecasting, and diesel motors. There is no commission or incentive payment to Bill. For more information contact Bill at main+owner@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Guidelines: We encourage postings that will genuinely help Amel owners source needed parts and services. We encourage you to support the Amel brand and be respectful to the brand in your postings.
- Please do not post anything that could be considered offensive or derogatory regarding Amel, any Member, or Sponsor.
- Please refrain from political issues and rude, or inappropriate language.
- Please refrain from criticism of persons or businesses in which you may have experienced unsatisfactory results, because it would be one-sided, without the ability of the other side to respond.
- Please register with your given names and please sign postings with your given name. If you currently own an Amel include the boat name, Amel model, and hull number.
This subgroup is for older model Amels and especially the over 500 boats made under the models Sharki, Maramu, and Mango. We encourage every owner of these models and other older models to join this Subgroup. The posting rules are the same as the Main Amel Yacht Owners Group
Newer Amels including the A50, A55, and A60 CLICK HERE for more info or to join
This subgroup is for owners of Amel models newer than Santorin, Super Maramu, and A54. This Subgroup is specifically for the Amel models A55, A50, & A60. We encourage every owner of these models to join this Subgroup. The posting rules are the same as the Main Amel Yacht Owners Group
Classic Amels including Santorin, Super Maramu, and A54 account for the majority of Amels produced and owned today. Owners of these models do not have a Subgroup as they make up the majority.
- Amel yacht owners wanting to sell their Amel and Buyers wanting to buy an Amel can post details once every 60 days.
- We ask that any owner posting in Yachts For Sale make a donation that will be used by the group for expenses. Over 100 currencies are accepted. Click on the DONATION button in the left column on the Amel Yacht Owners Group page.
- After posting in the subgroup, members can make a short summary post in the main group, advising all members of the Subgroup post...please save the details for the Subgroup posting.
- The postings in any subgroup can only be viewed by joining that subgroup (sorry we don't have an option with this). You can join a subgroup and choose NO EMAIL, or other email options.
The postings in any subgroup can only be viewed by joining that subgroup (sorry we don't have an option with this). You can join a subgroup and choose NO EMAIL, or other email options.
Amels that have completed a World Tour (Circumnavigated): Bold = More than once. To be added email main+owner@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
|SM 387 BeBe 2017 Bill & Judy Rouse||SH #127 Hanoah 2017 Roger Wilson|
|SM 419 Sabbatical III 2018 Mark & Laura Pitt||M 121 Libertad 2017 Dennis & Virginia Johns|
SM 428 EUTIKIA 2018 Giovanni&Marina Testa
SM #375 ScentStone 2019 Fred
|SM 332 Island Pearl II 2019 Colin & Lauren Streeter||--||A54 #164, Amanin, 2015, Haldun Karagoz|
|54 035 CARANGO 2017 Peter and Vicky Forbes||SM 177 Belissima, Sylvie et Rémi BARRE|
|54 056 Caduceus 2017 Martin& Elizabeth Bevan||
SM 228 SAOL EILE 2010-2016 Paraic O' Maoilriada & Myra Reid
|SM 262 AQUARIUS 2007 while owned by Jemp||
SM 301 JOZ 4 Marie-Noëlle and Michel JERVA - 2012 - 2021
|SM 292 Katalu 2006
SM 292 Quetzal 2014 Francois Dessemonet
SM 292 Quetzal 2020 Heinz Stutenbäumer
|SM 183 Rêve de Lune IV - Eva & Jean Luc Raynal 2011 - 2020
A54#40 Bronwyn 2011-2013 Robin Griffith
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #replacement 36 topics
- #cal-reminder 33 topics
- #cal-invite Invitation from the Calendar 30 topics
- #solution 24 topics
- #file-notice 16 topics
- #IMPORTANT Anything important for Amel owners to know 15 topics
- #spares 15 topics
- #ZOOM ZOOM Meeting & Schedules 13 topics
- #photo-notice 7 topics
- #cal-notice 7 topics