Re: [Amel] Re: does antone have any oinfo on this safe. I am locked out.

eric freedman

Gary,

My keypad has what appears to have a small socket for a charger plug located
under the bottom lip of the safes keypad.

How is your safe bolted down? I will be in SXM 2/15-2/23 if you are in the
area please drop by I will be in the simpson bay marina.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____