From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of N4796P@yahoo.de
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 2:49 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel] Re: Parasailor

Hallo Gary,

we bought a Parasailor (176m²) for the ARC 2009 (double handed with my
wife) and used it for five days, some times together with the mizzen
balloner. In this time we had true winds between 12 to 28 knots, most
times 14 to 20 knots. 20+ to 28 kt was a really hot time, where we
reached the end of our LOG (13+kt). We did not use the poles but 4 lines
for the Parasailor. All the time the boat was running really well and
reached together with the mizzen balloner a boat speed about 50% of the
true wind, without balloner about 1-1.5kt less. I had some photos at
the forum, but deleted them due to the small place we have. If you are
interested I can send some photos and more information to you.

Armin
ASHIA, SM2k, #357