From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Judy and Bill aboard
SV BeBe
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 2:21 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel] Re: Parasailor

I think Parasailors have been discussed before on this group and that there
was some potential issue about horizontal stress loads generated with this
type sail and that Amel's rigging might not be designed for this type load.
Might be something to discuss with the Parasailor vendor.

Judy
S/V BeBe
SM2 #387

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com> , "bozo_cinq" <bozocinq@...>
wrote:

Does anybody use a "Parasailor" sail? We are thinking about purchasing
one.

Thanks,
Gary