Volvo coolant circuit in water heater

WCZ4455@...

I just got the anode changed in the water heater on my S.M. Now the Volvo doesn't heat the water, and it seems to have too much coolant in spite of the spillage during reinstallation of the water heater. Obviously, I have a large amount of air in the circuit.
What is the easiest and most appropriate way to remove this air?
Thanks. Bill on S/V Lady Sadie
Do not push the "reply" button to respond to this
message if that includes the text of this original
message in your response. Messages are sent over a
very low-speed radio link.

The most concise way to reply is to send a NEW message
to: WCZ4455@sailmail.com
If you DO use your reply button, be sure to delete
the original message text and these instructions
from your reply.

Replies should not contain attachments and should be
less than 5 kBytes (2 text pages) in length.

This email was delivered by an HF private coast station
in the Maritime Mobile Radio Service, operated by the
SailMail Association, a non-profit association of yacht
owners. For more information on this service or on the
SailMail Association, please see the web site at:
http://www.sailmail.com