ARC and more...

smnefeli

Hallo everybody,

let us introduce ourselves: we are the new owners of the Supermaramu #38 "Nefeli".
We subscribed to the forum two months ago and we have appreciated it very much.

Nefeli is presently in the north of the Adriatic Sea and we are preparing her for the ARC 2012.

We contacted the Chantiers Amel for a copy of the Supermaramu Manuals and they quickly have sent us what they had available: the Manuals of the Supermaramu 2000.
Does anybody have copies of the old manuals?

We read that some of you have already took part in the ARC. We would appreciate any tip on the preparation of the boat.
Had any of you got a positive experience with windvanes?

Thanks in advance and fair winds,

Fernando & Daniela