Efector Anchor Chain Counter Sensor

george cerillo

under ANCHOR CHAIN COUNTER SENSOR. I contacted a US distributor for Efector parts http://www.ifm.com/ifmus/web/mailstart.htm and was advised they no longer made this part. The replacement part is a bit longer and has a plug in adapter that you wire in with an additional cable that must be purchased. From Efector US cost for part is $130 and cable $18USD. Has anyone tried anything different? Does anyone know how long a ife the replacement part has? Thanks so much,

George and Kim
SM2K #353 Indecent