From: cptbiffi
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 5:39 PM
Subject: [Amel] Battery life AND control

Hy, my hull is 195 of SM. On the magnetronic for battery control system I'm reading 236 ah,59% and 27v. CAP and MEM flashing. That is after 6days with no charge and 2ah use,AND 6days of continous charge. Batterys Are over or I can do anything? Thanks for any suggestion
Stefano from n'everest dry in olbia