Re: [Amel] Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher Parts?

I found that the website listed below does not work.

I did find the following website for EUDORA SOBA Vertriebs GmbH
http://www.eudora-qualitaet-ein-leben-lang.at/

Not sure if this is it.

Bill
BeBe, Sm2k, #387

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "svsummerlove" <svsummerlove@...> wrote:

Thanks Armin.

There are enough German speakers here that someone should be able to translate for me.

Steve

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "N4796P@" <n4796p@> wrote:

I have put the spare part list and the user manual (sorry in german
only) into the FILES.

Spare parts should be availlable at:
EUDORA SOBA Vertriebs GmbH
Gunskirchner Stra├če 19
4600 Wels
Tel. 0043/(0)7242/485
www(dot)eudorasoba(dot)at

Armin
SY ASHIA, #357, SM2k

Am 30.03.2012 01:28, schrieb svsummerlove:

Does anyone know where to buy parts for the Eumenia Mini 5500 dishwasher
in the SM? Web searches don't come up with much, other than the unit is
still built somewhere.
SteveSM 340Summer Love