From: amelliahona
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel] C Drive Broken

Hi Gianni:

That is a great picture of the C drive. Might I suggest you post it again in the folder:

Amel SM Transmission C-Drive in the second page of folders. This will allow it to be more easily accesses under a meaningful file name in the future. Thanks again for the post.

Gary Silver
sv Liahona
Amel SM 2000 Hull # 335