Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] RE: Icemakers

Joel F. Potter <jfpottercys@...>

Hi Randy,

Of course my mention of power supply should have been 220 volt not 200 volt.
Sorry for any confusion I may have caused anyone by the typing error. There
is a convenient drain as well near the clothes washer dryer. My friends in
the refrigeration business say that the energy consumption difference
between top and side opening icemakers are truly negligible. The old style
side openers seem to be more reliable that the newer generation top opening
units. Being located closer to midships in the installation next to the
washer dryer would minimize the effects that heeling would have on spillage.

All the best,
Joel F. Potter
Amel Super Maramu # 400, MARY BROWN