Re: [Amel] fuel tank maramu #261 1989

David Wallace

The factory fuel gage for our Maramu #104 1982 is a dip stick in the fuel fill port on the stbd deck next to the cockpit. A previous owner added a sight gage using plastic tubing tapped into the shutoff valve at the forward bottom of the tank. The tank does not have an access port from the factory. We added one in 2007. The shelf on top of the tank is easily removed to install a gage. When we looked in the tank, there was nothing but diesel in the bottom!

Dave
s/v Air Ops
Maramu #104
Sea of Cortez, Mexico
On Apr 5, 2012, at 8:06 AM, rossny@... wrote:

Hi all, where is my fuel gauge?, do I have one? Also is there an inspection port in my tank for clean out? Thanks, Ross