2003 SUPER MARAMU FOR SALE

wcreed2 <wcreed2@...>

THIS BOAT WAS DELIVERED ON DEC 15, 2003 IN LA ROCHELLE AFTER WHICH
MYSELF AND THREE PROFESSIONAL SAILORS MADE THE CROSSING TO
GUADELOUPE. SHE PERFORMED BEAUTIFULLY. DUE TO AN UNEXPECTED CHANGE
IN OUR FAMILY SITUATION (A NEW BABY) WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO
GET THE USE THAT I EXPECTED WHEN I MADE THE DECISION TO PURCHASE
HER. MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN. THIS BOAT IS ABSOLUTELY LOADED. THE
SAME BOAT TODAY WOULD COST $732,000 NOT INCLUDING DELIVERY TO THE US
OR CARIBBEAN. I AM WILLING TO ENTERTAIN REASONABLE OFFERS OVER
$615,000. THE BOAT WILL BE IN GUADELOUPE UNTIL MARCH 9TH. AFTER
MARCH 14TH SHE CAN BE VIEWED IN THE BVI'S UNTIL MARCH 25. AFTER
APRIL 2 SHE CAN BE VIEWED IN BEAUFORT, NC. IF INTERESTED PLEASE
CONTACT ME AT 813-951-3439 OR BY EMAIL AT wcreed2@.... SHE IS
U.S. DOCUMENTED.

GALLATEA SM 422 H3 04