Re: [Amel] Dishwasher-AMEL 54

john martin <symoondog@...>

Engle has just came out with a small 48 quart drop in freezer that would fit nicely in there. It only uses 1 and a half amps power. With the lift off top you wouldn't lose any counter space and its 24 volts which could easily come off the panel. It's a little pricey at $ 1.000.00, but The convenience of a small freezer there for ice and other items surely is better then a dishwasher. John "Moon Dog" SM 248

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
From: bozocinq@wollenberg.net
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:07:24 +0000
Subject: [Amel] Dishwasher-AMEL 54

We have a dishwasher in our AMEL 54 that we have never used. We are thinking of taking out the dishwasher to convert to a better use of space. I assume that it uses more water than hand washing? Has anybody else taken out the dishwasher? Does anybody use the dishwasher? Look forward to any comments this group may have.

Gary, AMEL #44