To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
From: yahoogroups@svbebe.com
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:54:26 +0000
Subject: [Amel] Water Tank Inspection and Removal of Fridge and Freezer

I documented the process of getting access to the three fresh water tank inspection ports, including the removal of the freezer in BeBe SM2k, #387.

See the 3 Water Tank Inspection and Cleaning Photos here:

To ensure the photos are large enough for you, select View: "Original"

Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently N. Cyprus