Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: espar/Mikuni heaters

kimberlt <kimberlt@...>

Dear Rob,

Thanks for the info.

We are interested in cruising with a heater and not running the engine or
sitting at a dock.

I guess Amel has –as always- made improvements to their boats as the owners
that I know that have the option are very happy with their heater.

I am still looking for some super maramu photos as I would like to add the
heater to my existing forced fresh air system.

Thanks

Eric

_____