From: KIMBERLITE [mailto:kimberlt@...]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 2:53 PM
To: %HOME_AMEL
Subject: FW: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: espar/Mikuni heaters

-----Original Message-----
From: amelfango [mailto:rob.molly@...]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 12:15 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: espar/Mikuni heaters

Dear Eric,

Maybe, I didn't make it clear that we have a forced air heater system,
fitted from new.
In the absence of Super Maramu pics, I can let you have Santorin ones. The
original
system was an Espar system. I can also give you a full description of where
all the
components are sited on our boat. Just ask if you think this would be
helpful.

Rob
Amel Santorin
"Khamsin B"