Re: Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher Parts? >>>Contact Made and Part Ordered

svsummerlove <svsummerlove@...>

Thanks Bill.

Actually, I meant spares for the dishwasher specifically, since I'd be paying a hefty fee for a wire transfer regardless of the number of items I buy. Just trying to justify the cost of the wire.

I have a download of your spares list from the files. Is that the same one?

Steve

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Mark,

If you are talking about convenience items, you may want to order a Universal Askoll Washing Machine Magnet Motor Pump (ES1087464)from espares.com £9.99 inc VAT. It is the most common failure on the Thomson clothes washer. Easy to replace.

I have an excel spreadsheet of the spares we have on our circumnavigation that I can send if you like.

Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "svsummerlove" <svsummerlove@> wrote:

Thanks Bill.

I'll order the same one as you did. Mine will also be shipped to the US, but I should be able to look at it before you get yours.

Are you aware of any other parts that typically fail or wear out sooner than most. I may as well order those too while I'm at it.

Thanks,

Steve
2002 SM2k 340
Summer Love
Currently in Grenada

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@> wrote:

Mark,

I can't guaranty the part number because the part was shipped to Texas and I have not received it yet. However, my old element is marked 2000W and I assume I want it rated for 240V rather than 220V which would be USA voltage. The part number on my old element is "BLECKMAN IF40 17027" and does not correspond to the numbers below.

The parts list reads:
Item Part# Description
26 031505 Heizkörper 220V 3000W Mini
26 031508 Heizkörper 240V 2000W Mini

I hope this helps you.

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently N Cyprus

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "svsummerlove" <svsummerlove@> wrote:

Bill,

Since the cost of the money wire is going to be twice as much as the parts themselves, I thought I'd order a spare heater element while I'm at it (if for no other reason than to guarantee the old one never fails). In the parts list that Armin provided, it shows the 031508 below that you ordered (which is described as a 2KW 240V element), and also one with the part number 031505, (which is 3KW 220V).

Before I order it, was the 031508 the correct one when you received and installed it? Did they happen to say what the other one (the 031505) is for?

Many thanks,

Steve
2002 SM2K 340
Summer Love
Currently in Grenada

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@> wrote:

Armin,

Thank you very much for the help.

I was able to contact them via email. They have the part I need which is the Heating Element for the Eumenia Mini 5500. It is part number 031 508 and it cost €62.40 plus freight.

The email I used to contact is: ersatzteile"at"schabauer-service.at

Regards,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently N Cyprus

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "N4796P@" <n4796p@> wrote:

Sorry it was a fault from me again.

The correct address is _not_ ersatzteil(dot)schabauer-service(dot)at

The correct address is:__ ersatzteile(at)schabauer-service(dot)at

Your can find all contact informations on: www(dot)schabauer-service(dot)at

Sorry for the faults, but I am doing this just beside my work and I am a
little bit short on time.

Armin

Am 02.04.2012 16:33, schrieb svsummerlove:

Hi Armin,

I tried sending an email to ersatzteil.schabauer-service.at, but gmail
won't send it due to "incorrect address". If this IS the correct
address, I'll try using my Yahoo account instead.

I used Babylon.com to translate the following request into German:

"Guten Tag,

Entschuldigen Sie bitte mein Deutsch. Ich bin mit einem online
Übersetzer aus dem Englischen. Bitte antworten auf Englisch, wenn möglich.

Ich möchte teile für die Eumenia 5500 Mini Spülmaschine. Die folgenden
Teile sind noch vorhanden, und wie viel kosten sie?

A429040000 FührungsgehaÅNuse kpl .M 5005

und

A429008050 Deckelstütze kpl.kurz 103,5mm 5321601 - 5359999

vielmals Dank,

Steve Constantine

Segelschiff Summer Love"

Would you please confirm that it makes sense and doesn't contain any
inappropriate or offensive expressions?

Many thanks,

Steve
SM 340
Summer Love

--- In amelyachtowners@...
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com>, "N4796P@" <n4796p@>
wrote:

The e-mail address is: ersatzteil(dot)schabauer-service(dot)at

Armin

Am 02.04.2012 15:25, schrieb Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe:

Armin,

Yahoo strips the email address and what I received was this:
"ersatzteile@"

Can you tell me if the complete email address for parts is:
ersatzteile"at"eudora.at

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently N Cyprus

--- In amelyachtowners@...
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com>, "N4796P@" <n4796p@>
wrote:

I have now checked (by phone) the contact informations at
www.eudora.at
and have now new information about buying spare parts.

The right e-mail address is: ersatzteile@
Phone calls: +43 2236 8120 73, +43 2236 8120 76, +43 2236 8120 77

If the spare parts still exist, they will send the spare parts
where
you
want (after paying in advance).

Armin