Re: Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher Parts? >>>Contact Made and Part Ordered

svsummerlove <svsummerlove@...>

Great. Thanks Bill. I'll download it when I see the new one.

Steve

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Steve,

Yes, that is my spares list, although some things have changed. I will delete that one and upload a new one in a few days.

Regarding spares for the dishwasher, I do not have any suggestions because I do not have enough experience with the Mini 5500.

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Cyprus

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "svsummerlove" <svsummerlove@> wrote:

Thanks Bill.

Actually, I meant spares for the dishwasher specifically, since I'd be paying a hefty fee for a wire transfer regardless of the number of items I buy. Just trying to justify the cost of the wire.

I have a download of your spares list from the files. Is that the same one?

Steve