From: EdisonR <roque@credvapt.com.br>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 5:41 PM
Subject: [Amel] Marina in the Med

Hi all

I am leaving from Barcelona heading East, in 10 days. After 30 days coast hopping, I will need to leave the boat somewhere. I guess I will be close to Genoa by then.

Could anyone give advice on  a marina with reasonable price but well organised and secure in Ligurian Sea?

I will only be back in October, so it will be left there for 4 months including high season.

Thank you

Roque
Atica, Amel 54