From: asm283@...
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Spare parts for sale
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 20:51:20 -0000

Hello Everyone

After 11 years and many thousands of miles we have sold our SM 2000.
After returning to the states I have many spares in storage for sale
including brand new outhaul motor and gear box, almost new gaiteff
headsail, Wooden steps,starter motor and much more. Please contact me
if you have any intrest.

ASM283@...

Thank you

Vito Ciaravino