[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: espar/Mikuni heaters

koenvelleman <no_reply@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, kimberlt <kimberlt@o...>
wrote:

Hi,
Had an Ebenspacher in a previous boat and if was all rust inside
after a few years. Guess they are not really designed for the marine
use more for use in trucks etc.
Heard good comments about the Wallas heaters from Finland, they seem
to be build for marine use (www.wallas.fi)
They have a 4KW diesel heater.
I would like to hear if anybody has experience with these ?

Koen

Dear Rob,

I would like to see your installation. Maybe you can post it to
the Amel
owners site so everyone can look at it.

Fair winds,

Eric