From: "ldesalvo@bigplanet.com" <ldesalvo@bigplanet.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 5:31 PM
Subject: RE: [Amel] Spare parts for sale

Hello Vito,

I know you enjoyed your boat and now you are on to a different life.

Thank you for your email. I am in need of most of the items you have
listed. I am based on the west coat of the US but am currentely in
Mexico, Mazatlan.
Where are you located?
Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Can you list the parts and part numbers.

Jim DeSalvo,
SV/LIEBLING
SM#207