From: "jlucmertz@gmail.com" <jluc.mertz@gmail.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 4 May 2012 12:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Wind generator

Be careful a wind generator on the mizzen is particularly ugly !!
JLUC
CottonBay
02/05/2012 20:18, p.aebersold a écrit :

Hello, I intend to install a Wind Generator on top of the mizzen.
Now, there are two antennas, the longer ist most probably for the
fastnet radio (navtex)and measures 150cm. If I install the generator
on the mizzen, the pole of the generator has to be about 200cm to
avoid the generator touching the antenna. Is this possible or should I
rather consider the mounting in the stern by a separate pole?

Thank you for all type of comment
Paul
SM Luna Blu