Re: Mainsail Furler Motor

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Our mainsail furler motor has been wrecked by an electrician,  Vito is your still avaliable?
Danny SM Ocean Pearl 299 NZ

Sent: Wednesday, 9 May 2012 2:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Re: Marina in the Med

The marina called Porto Turistico, Marina di Ragusa is on the south coast of Sicily and is very safe and secure. They obviously have problems getting custom and so they do very special rates for over wintering and offer very good rates for the month preceding and following the winter period. My winter stay cost me about 1500 euros and staying on for an extra month costs me 360 euros. A month in the yacht club marina in Malta (70 miles south) would cost 1800 euros. As a result there were 20-30 live aboards there for the winter and there will be more next winter. their Email is
info at portoturisticodiragusa.it

Anne and John, Bali Hai, SM2K319

Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 7:27 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel] Re: Marina in the Med

Craig,

Thank you very much. I did not ask the question, but checked en.buscoamarre.com out and will certainly use this during the next two years.

Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387

--- In mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com, "sv Sangaris" <sangaris@...> wrote:

Try a search on en.buscoamarre.com There are many listings from private slip owners, often with good prices.
Craig Briggs SN#68 SANGARIS

--- In mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com, "EdisonR" <roque@> wrote:
Could anyone give advice on a marina with reasonable price but well organised and secure in Ligurian Sea? ....

Roque
Atica, Amel 54
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.