From: Anne and John Hollamby <annejohnholl@gmail.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 9 May 2012 2:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Re: Marina in the Med

The marina called Porto Turistico, Marina di Ragusa is on the south coast of Sicily and is very safe and secure. They obviously have problems getting custom and so they do very special rates for over wintering and offer very good rates for the month preceding and following the winter period. My winter stay cost me about 1500 euros and staying on for an extra month costs me 360 euros. A month in the yacht club marina in Malta (70 miles south) would cost 1800 euros. As a result there were 20-30 live aboards there for the winter and there will be more next winter. their Email is
info at portoturisticodiragusa.it

Anne and John, Bali Hai, SM2K319