main furler motor

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi All
As part of my preparations for going offshore again I was going to replace the brushes in the sail control motors and saw that the armature where the brushes run was worn so I took the furler and outhaul motors off to have them skimmed. I dismantled one myself but because it was so simple I just took the other in assembled. In pressing the armature out the auto electrician broke one of the magnets and dislodged two others. I have been unable to source in NZ a new magnet so far, or a motor for that matter. I have got a price from amel but does anyone know of another source for the leroy somer 24 volt DC motors for the mainsail furler or for a magnet?
Regards
Danny
SM299 Ocean Pearl
Mangonui