Re: Amel Fango for Sale

amelfango

Dear all,

my partner has just pointed out to me that while it is a small Amel in recent terms it is in
fact a large 10m yacht, which it of course is. As my other partner says it is perhaps one of
the most comfortable 10m yachts for a long passage.

Rob

In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "amelfango" <rob.molly@m...> wrote:
We are selling our Fango as we now have a Santorin. If anyone is interested please let
me
or my partner know. I am available on 00 353 1 272 2440 and Dennis on
00 353 86 221 0606 Martin Bandy is looking after the sale 00 44 1489 781061. She is
fine small 10m Amel from 1989. I will shortly have a web site with more description
available.

Regards,

Rob Kyle.