Re: member

Jose_Luis Isasi

Sorry. I mean it can be Yahoo or gmail, etc, depending on the address.

Group Moderator

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Jose_Luis" <lji0041@...> wrote:

Hi Myra,

Your password is a Yahoo password. You have to recover it using Yahoo resources for it. I do not have access to your yahoo account.

I can send you an invitation to a new address and afterwards I can delete the old one that is registered in our database.

I will try to send this message also directly to your current account.

Regards
Group Moderator

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Myra Reid <myra.saoleile@> wrote:

I am unable to sign into amelyachtowner. I changed my email address and
can't remember my password. We own Amel Super Maramu hull no. 228 1998.
She is called Saol Eile and registered in Ireland. My date of birth is
April 11th 1947. We are presently in Nuku Hive Marquesa islands and
need some advise from the remembers.
My new email address is myra.saoleile@
Can You Hepl
Regards