Re: Marina in the Med

nilo.calvi <nilo.calvi@...>

Roque, as you perhaps know Ligurian Marinas are the most expensive in Italy. Anyway I would suggest to check with Marina di Loano http://www.marinadiloano.it/ a new harbour completed few month ago and looking for clients. I know they're very aggressive on the market.

Kindest regards, Nilo

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Craig,

Thank you very much. I did not ask the question, but checked en.buscoamarre.com out and will certainly use this during the next two years.

Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "sv Sangaris" <sangaris@> wrote:

Try a search on en.buscoamarre.com There are many listings from private slip owners, often with good prices.
Craig Briggs SN#68 SANGARIS

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "EdisonR" <roque@> wrote:
Could anyone give advice on a marina with reasonable price but well organised and secure in Ligurian Sea? ....

Roque
Atica, Amel 54

Join {main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.