Re: [Amel] Plastic engine blower duct vent louvered covers

spritoaffine

Hi SteveAbout 3 years ago I bought a set of the duct vents direct from the factory, they were expensive I seem to remember but I couldn't find them anywhere else. I fitted the last one just last week and became aware of how yellow they soon become, the one I fitted last week was pristine whiteDavid Worthington Sharki #148 in Preveza Greece
To: amelyachtowners@...
From: yachtmaccabee@...
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 03:48:51 +0000
Subject: [Amel] Plastic engine blower duct vent louvered covers

The Plastic engine blower duct vent louvered covers, marked Nicoll 100 on my Sharki are in need of replacement. Several years ago I could find these on the Nicoll website but no longer.

Do anyone know of a source for these? What have other owners used to cover these large openings?

Steve Leeds

Yacht MACCABEE

Sharki #121