From: "Ian Shepherd" <g4ljf@compuserve.com>
To: <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Special insurance rates for Amel owners
Date: SunMon 28 17Mar 0220042002 023:01 AM

Dear Ron & Heather,

I was a bit late reading this as I have been traveling lately, but
Assurances Maritimes do a very good insurance deal for Super Maramu 2000
yachts. I believe that if you are US registered, then perhaps you might
have a problem. I am with them and I deal with Jean-Marc Bloch who is not
only extremely pleasant, but he also speaks very good English. They also
recognize that you don't need a large crew on an Amel, unlike some insurance
companies these days.

The best way to contact him would be by email which is:
contact@ASSURANCES-DELASSEE.COM If you want to call or fax them, the
numbers are: Phone +33 (0)5 46 45 46 45 Fax +33 (0)5 46 44 11 26.

Good luck

Ian Shepherd

SM # 414 ********

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT