From: Jose Venegas <jvenegas@alum.mit.edu>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 29 May 2012 2:43 PM
Subject: [Amel] Re: better going to weather

Those were excellent suggestions Danny. I particularly liked your idea of filling in the slot between the keel and the sail drive. It makes a lot of sense. What material did you use? My boat will be launched next weekend and I will have the chance to add it this week. After that two more weeks and off we go to Spain.

Jose Gabriel Venegas
2 Hawthorne Place Apt. 15D
Boston, MA 02114

Phones: