From: David Worthington <captaingrey@hotmail.co.uk>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 10:23 AM
Subject: RE: [Amel] Plastic engine blower duct vent louvered covers

Hi SteveAbout 3 years ago I bought a set of the duct vents direct from the factory, they  were expensive I seem to remember but I couldn't find them anywhere else. I fitted the last one just last week and became aware of how yellow they soon become, the one I fitted last week was pristine whiteDavid Worthington Sharki #148 in Preveza Greece
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
From: yachtmaccabee@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 03:48:51 +0000

      The Plastic engine blower duct vent louvered covers, marked Nicoll 100 on my Sharki are in need of replacement.  Several years ago I could find these on the Nicoll website but no longer.

Do anyone know of a source for these?  What have other owners used to cover these large openings?

Steve Leeds

Yacht MACCABEE

Sharki #121