From: Christophe Lascombes <c.lascombes@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Re: Foredeck Light

Hello Kent,

try this.

aqua signal GmbH
Von-Thünen-Str. 12
28307 Bremen, Deutschland
Postfach 45 01 61
28295 Bremen, Deutschland

Telefon: +49 421 4893-0
Fax: +49 421 4893-210
http://www.glamox.com/gmo
info@...

I mean, they speak english too and i'm sure, they would be able to help you.

Christophe
(ex-Kirk owner and still dremaning of a "morning dove" Maramu ! I just miss a little bit "coins" to buy this dreamboat)

LASCOMBES Traductions
Christophe LASCOMBES
Schulstr. 121
D-50767 KÖLN

Tel.: +49 (0) 221 70 99 52 62
Mobil:+49 (0) 172 25 25 864

Internet: www.lascombes.eu

Mitglied der SFT/Membre de la SFT
(Société Française des Traducteurs)

Mitglied der VDS e.V/Membre de la VDS e.V
(Union des Speakers Allemands)