Re: [Amel] Re: Foredeck Light/Steaming Light

karkauai

Great, thanks,
kent

From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...>
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Re: Foredeck Light/Steaming Light

Hi Kent, yes it was. Without looking at it my memory is that it was denoted 12 to 30 volt, not just 24. In fact most of the bulbs we use for 24 volt are rated 28 volt. But I do find that even in marine shops most of what they have is 12 volt.I will see if I can get the brand name and specs for you.

Regards
Danny
SM299 Ocean Pearl
Mangonui