From: Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe <yahoogroups@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 7:36 AM
Subject: [Amel] Replacement of the Bow Thruster Nylon Hub and Propeller

Yesterday I did something stupid and lost the bow thruster propeller, or at least I think that's what happened when a line got entangled with the propeller.

My question is to someone who has had to replace a propeller while in the water:

Would you dive and do it assuming you have the dive equipment, or would you use the special tool, assuming this will be your first time with the special tool?

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Fethiye, Turkey