Re: [Amel] Re: Lofrans Tigres 1200w Windlass

Kimberly Cerillo <kcvabeach@...>

Judy and Bill,

Our anchor chain counter display seems to have gone south. I put photos on
the website, but do you have any literature on the display unit? Is this
Amel made?

or under photos ANCHOR CHAIN COUNTER HELM DISPLAY

Kim and George

SM2K #353 Indecent