you can call me for advise (00 33 663 393 174)
JLM Cottonbay underway,
sailing to Sant Carles de la RAPITA (Spain)

Le 16/06/2012 02:41, Kimberly Cerillo a écrit :

Jluc,

Thanks so much for your expertise! I am certainly not an electrician, so I
guessed that the part may be a transistor, thank you for your correction.

Kim and George Cerillo

SM2K #353 Indecent

From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of
jlm@... <mailto:jlm%40jlmertz.fr>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 3:00 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel] ANCHOR CHAIN COUNTER DISPLAY

On the first photos I read "D1" that is NOT a transistor but a diode,
tray to put a new diode (1N 4148 or equivalent)
be careful to respect the sens (anode and cathode)

Bonne chance
jluc

Le 14/06/2012 23:17, sy INDECENT a écrit :

All,

I removed the malfunctioning Amel anchor chain counter display. Once
removed from the helm station I opened the back of the unit up to
troubleshoot. I found what looks like a broken transistor rolling
around inside of it. Does anyone know where something like this can be
repaired or would it be more cost effective to just replace?

Kim and George Cerillo
SM2K #353 Indecent
Puerto Rico

st
OR under ANCHOR CHAIN COUNTER DISPLAY (7 PHOTOS)