Re: [Amel] ANCHOR CHAIN COUNTER DISPLAY

Kimberly Cerillo <kcvabeach@...>

I hope you get an answer Stefano, we are also having issues. I had the
sensor replaced and the diode (thanks Jluc) but every time I turn on the
display it illuminates then shuts off which we think is a short.

The wiring has been a bear, the wiring schematic shows

Top left of schematic displays three Power leads but only the bottom two are
used (white and brown in that order)

Top right shows three Sensor leads (brown, white and green in that order)

Bottom left three Tiller leads but only bottom two are used (brown, white in
that order)

Bottom right five leads which are not connected

The problem is when we dismantled the display, the bottom left Tiller leads
were wired white/brown instead of the schematic of brown/white.

The schematic does state (though no graphic)

Lighting

Reset Counter

Switch Off

RESET X