From: Jochen Hofmann [mailto:jochen@jwhofmann.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 8:56 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: AW: [Amel Yacht Owners] crew needed - maybe

Hi Christina,

would love to do the transfer for you myself but I am in the middle of a
ham
licence course and thus will probably not be available for the time you
mentioned.

However I might be able to give you a very good recommendation: A German
company specializing in Yacht deliveries. They have their own skippers
and
normally get the crew through ads in German yachting magazines. This is
usually either free of charge for the owner or very reasonably priced.

I did lots of crewing for them (including a transfer of an SM from La
Rochelle to the Baltic Sea in March ! ) before we bought our own Amel
Maramu
# 143.

What model / hull # are you looking for in FLA ?

Kind regards,

Jochen Hofmann

S/Y Blue Song

_____