Re: Replacement for Metal Furling Rod

seafeverofcuan <seafeverofcuan@...>

Hi Denamarie,
the item you are referring to is called "horns" and Amel normally have them in stock. However it is easy to get one, or even better two, made by any local engineering shop.
I had one made in Antigua in January for us $65.
It has always baffled me how they get bent, I have noticed once or twice that my spare halyard
tends to twist around the port one.
I hope this is of some help.
Fair winds
Trevor Lusty

Sea Fever of Cuan
Super Maramu

Papagayos Marina
Costa Rica

Join to automatically receive all group messages.