From: Look@... <look@...>
Subject: [Amel] Which boat do you recommend?
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 3:44 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm not an Amel owner....yet. But I'm looking for your advice. There

are 7 of us in my family (5 kids under 12) and we're looking for an Amel

(ketch) that'll comfortably fit us. I've looked online at various Amel

53 Super Maramu's which look most suitable to me. However, we do need

sleeping space...that's for sure.

Amel's look like a true and strong blue-water cruiser and the 53's are

probably the length we'd need.

Our cruising plans? Well, let's just say we'd like to be able to sail

around the world in a well built boat.

Oh, a new Amel is out of our price range.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas? I sure would like to hear your ideas.

Earl

--

www.eBookRing.net

www.iPadRing.net

The designer and maker of the original eBook & iPad Ring

The perfect stand for eReaders, iPads, iPhones, tablet computers and other electronic devices.

Patent Pending