Re: [Amel] Which boat do you recommend?

Look@iPadRing.net <look@...>

Richard,

Thanks for the reply. Please send along whatever you find.

Thank you,

Earl

On 07/11/2012 10:55 PM, Richard03801 wrote:

Hi Earl we spoke earlier today regarding an Amel there are a few well
priced 54's that will much more comfortably suit you family. I will
send along a layout.

Regards

Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

On Jul 11, 2012, at 19:27, "Look@...
<mailto:Look%40iPadRing.net>" <look@...
<mailto:look%40ipadring.net>> wrote:

Kent,

In truth it seems you're correct and I've been looking at increasing
larger and larger boats realizing they just don't have the room to fit 7
comfortably. There are other considerations as well but they needn't be
addressed as yet.

To Amel's compliment is the reputation of a boat very well made and
durable.

Earl

On 07/11/2012 07:21 PM, karkauai@...
<mailto:karkauai%40yahoo.com> wrote:
Earl. That's an ambitious, awesome plan. You will be cramped in
any boat in the 50ft range...hope you all get along famously(: You can
probably sleep 3 smaller ones in the Vee berth, one in each of the sea
berths, keeping the aft cabin for Mom and Pop. Most of us limit guests
to two at a time. The SM is really designed for a couple to cruise the
world. Whether you could redesign the forward cabin with bunks so all
could have their own berth and retain enough storage depends on how
much you are willing to alter the boat, how much money you are willing
to spend, and what you feel you can do without.

I hope you can make it work. Sounds like a real challenge, but
great fun and a great family adventure.

I'll be interested to hear what others have to say.
Steady as she goes.
Kent
SM243
Kristy
Currently Brunswick, GA
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Alltel